Thursday, May 7, 2009

HELP ME! Please. My skin is itching A LOT. What's going on? This morning I went out to have breakfast and...

HELP ME! Please. My skin is itching A LOT. What's going on? This morning I went out to have breakfast and when I came back my arm started itching , but now it's my ENTIRE BODY. My arms are RED and itching a lot. WHAT'S GOING ON? Please , someone help me. I'm turning RED. Am I gonna die? I can't really breath through my nose either. I feel like I might vomit anytime.

HELP ME! Please. My skin is itching A LOT. What's going on? This morning I went out to have breakfast and...
call 911 its an allgeric reaction. befor breathing gets even more diffulct.
Reply:vomiting might be a good thing. Sounds like you are having an allergic reaction to a food. Reemmber what you ate and more than likely it's one of those foods.

rhododendron

No comments:

Post a Comment