Saturday, April 24, 2010

Name the internal disorders that are linked to mild persistent itching of the skin.?

Hi there,





Do you have allergies? Also, is there ever little welts or hives on your skin? Any burning? I ask because I suffer with thhe same thing and still don't knwo EXACTLY what is causign it. I do however have allergies to seafood. Sometimes I think I get this way with the itching because I accidentally have seafood in sauces etc.

Name the internal disorders that are linked to mild persistent itching of the skin.?
I know there is some sort of blood condition that pregnant women get that causes their skin to itch.
Reply:Atopic Dermatitis, and allergies are two that I can think of off the top of my head. You should see a dermatologist to see of anything they can do. Since getting treatment for my atopoic dermatitis I've had it under control and I don't have any itching anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment