Friday, November 20, 2009

I dont know why my skin keeps itching every where and my scalp too any suggestions?

help

I dont know why my skin keeps itching every where and my scalp too any suggestions?
Probably a severe allergy. I have had allergies, but nothing like this season. I scratch all day and put on lotion. It's awful. Benadryl would probably work if you aren't allergic to it. Ask your pharmacist.
Reply:I have had dry skin problems, especially in the winter months, when the air is very dry. My solution came after alot of eliminations. I have found that Omega 3 ( fish oil) helps to moisturize your skin from the inside out. Any fish oil goes directly to your skin. Omega 3 is in a pill form--a large capsule that is easy to swallow. Take one everyday and you will notice after about 3 days that the itching stops.

purple heart

No comments:

Post a Comment