Friday, November 20, 2009

Skin problem with itching of the skin and scales. since 7 months , now swelling of the feet and feet cracking

tried many doctors ruled out psoriasis %26amp; kidney problems.bleeding from the feet after cracking. Any body help.

Skin problem with itching of the skin and scales. since 7 months , now swelling of the feet and feet cracking
This is a medical problem that my grandfather had. I can not remember the medical name but I do know that Vitamin E OIL helps to heal the broken skin, and the dryness. When I have any broken skin I alwys buy the vitamin E oil from CVS Pharmacy. They have 5,000 and 10,000 International Units. The 10,000 IU is too thick to use. Buy a small bottle of the 5,000 IU. It works GREAT! It helps me to heal and I am a 40 year diabetic. Have a great holiday!!


Eds
Reply:I have seen many people being cured of the so called incurable diseases by these two.If you want Contact Dr.Ramanujam or Mr.Giridhar


mail id : girirangachari@yahoo.co.uk


they have helped many people.They are in Chennai.They helped my father in diabetes.


No comments:

Post a Comment