Friday, November 20, 2009

My skin around the genitals is darkening, itching and irritating...?

Black pigmentation on inner thighs that is very itchy and bothersome.


My skin around the genitals is darkening a lot and it itches to where I wish I could scratch with something sharp to cut it all off. It is very dry and ugly. What is happening? How can I keep this from happening and make this go away? My gf says that s the rubbing of my legs what is causing it, I'd say it is the underwear. What do you think? My legs do rub; however, I can't make them not rub. What can I apply to avoid this friction? Will that back color ever go away? Should I use poweder or lotions? Which ones?

My skin around the genitals is darkening, itching and irritating...?
Well, friction of thighs together can cause irritation and darkning, but never itching and by the way u discribed ur itch i think u have fungal infection cause it causes a horrible itch.


I'm not trying to be rude, but is ur penis itchy too??


IF YES, then u need to ask ur partner if she has yeast infection.


U NEED TO GET TREATED BOTH OF U.
Reply:The itching is never satisfied and is it kinda moist, by moist I mean in the Creases of your thighs in your Genital area, yet the area is also dry? Does it have a 'slight' odor? (I don't mean anything 'funky' or insult your personal hygiene).


Try "Gold Bond" powder but, your 'best' bet would be talk to a Male Pharmacist or try any of the "jock Itch" products for Athletes, out there. It sounds like a 'severe' case of "Jock Itch". You don't have to be an Athelete to get it..........b-t-w Men can get 'Yeast Infections" , also!


I hate to sound like a Commercial but, if it persists, see a Doctor, it's common. Been there, HAD that in my early 20's........"Jock Itch" cream did the deed!


GOOD LUCK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment